Wednesday, February 23, 2011

National Athletic Trainers Month

Good Morning NE Ohio ATs,

I am hoping that this post finds you all well and having a great day. I wanted to remind everyone that March is only a week away and that it is National Athletic Trainers' Month. This month, dedicated to our profession, is an opportunity for all of us to be proud of our work and educate the public. Everyday we take the stance that our clients, patients, and athletes will better today than they were yesterday.

My question to you is what are you doing to help educate the public about our profession? I would like you to answer this question with your stories and comments. The more we can share with each other, the stronger our profession will be now and in the future.

I also want to have this blog take on a life of its own. This blog is focused on the NE Ohio District, however it is dedicated to all ATs and everyone is welcome and wanted.

I hope you are all having a great day as well as a great week!

ATs ROCK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment