Monday, February 28, 2011

Honor Each Other and Our Profession

Good Evening!

Tomorrow is the first day of National Athletic Trainers' Month. We are very lucky to be apart of a profession that gives so much to so many different people. The highest of callings, to help others, is both humbling and honorable in which everyday athletic trainers go to work to make a difference in our patients, clients, and athletes lives. Through this calling to help others we strive to make the world a safer and healthier place.

I wanted to also take this time to thank all of the athletic trainers who have come before me, those who I have been fortunate to work with and those that are just coming into the profession. I have been very fortunate to work with some of the best athletic trainers in our profession, from undergrad through my current job.

Have a great 1st week of National Athletic Trainers' Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment